Document pursuant to Art. 13 and 14 of the European General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 and consent.
Pursuant to art. 13 and 14 of the European regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereafter GDPR), and related to the personal data you provided our company with, we hereby communicate the following:
Data controller and personal data protection officier
The data controller is the Società Agricola il Borghetto di Razzaboni – Società Semplice, with legal address in Via della Saliceta, 15 – 41036 Medolla (MO), VAT number 03589670367 in the person of its managing director Vittorio Razzaboni (hereafter “Controller”).
The Controller can be contacted at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The list of the data officier, if designated, is made available at the Controller main seat.
The list of any Controller’s delegated/auhorized officiers is made available at the Controller main seat.
The Controller did not designate a data protection officier (DPO), responsible of the personal data protection.
Purpose and legal basis of the data processing
The processing of your personal data (name, surname, VAT, seat, location, phone number, email address, banking details) will happen:
A) without your explicit consent (art. 6, paragraph 1, letter b) for the following purposes:
sales and/or supply contracts;
- fulfillment of pre-contractual obligations, as well as any contractual amend fiscal obligations pursuant to the relationship in force;
- fulfillment of any obligations pursuant to laws, regulations, European community regulations or directive from the Authorities (such as related to anti-money laundering matters)
- the exercising of any Controller’s rights (as an example: excercising the right to defense)
B) only with your prior specific and expressed consent (i.e. by signing this document or the on-line form ex art.7 GDPR) for the following purposes:
- marketing and/or promotional campaigns, being performed via email, texts, apps, social media, traditional post and/or phone contact, newsletter, commercial communications and/or advertising materials on products and/or events being offered and organized by the Controller
Data processing mode
The personal data can be processed (which means collected / filed /organized/ structured / stored/ consulted / extracted / elaborated / modified / selected/ used / transmitted / compared / connected / deleted / destroyed) in hard or soft files (portable devices included) and they will be processed with automated decision processes, including the profiling in order to comply with the above specified purposes.
Consequences in case of personal data are not communicated
With regard to the personal data related to the contract execution you are part of, or relevant and corresponding fulfillment of a regulatory obligation (as an example any obligations related to the fiscal and book-keeping filing and records), failing the communication of the personal data, the contract itself shall not enter information force.
Personal data storage
Your personal data, being processed as per above purposes, will be kept and stored for the duration of the contract, and following the contract term, the data will be kept as long as the Controller is obliged to keep the data due to the fiscal or other purposes and on ligations he has to comply with by law or by regulation. With particular reference to the marketing/advertising purposes, the conservation period of the personal data being collected will be 10 years.
Your personal data to the purpose of executing the contract and to the purposes mentioned above, can be communicated to:
consultants or other professionals (book-keepers, lawyers) performing a functional service (by contract of due to fiscal obligations) to the purposes mentioned above;
- individuals or legal entities (legal advisors, administration advisors, fiscal consultas, revision companies, forwarders, data processing centers, etc) , in case the communication is necessary to the above mentioned purposes;
- banking institutions to handle the income and payments;
- factoring companies or debt collection companies;
- our employees that have been specifically authorized to the purpose of their own specific tasks;
- legal and administrative authorities, to fulfill any law obligations.
The collected data won’t be transferred to any third country outside the EU.
Rights of the individual that communicates the personal data
Among the rights you have pursuant to the GDPR, you do have the right to:
Ask the Controller the confirmation that he is in possession or not of your own personal data, although they are not yet filed, and to communicate in intelligible form; also you can obtain from the Controller the information about:
- the origin of the personal data;
- the mode and purposes of the processing;
- the logic being applied in case of processing through electronic media;
- the personal details to identify the Controller and the Officier;
- the inbriduals and inbridual cathegories the personal data might be communicated or that can become aware of the data due to their role of officier or person in charge;
- asking access to your own personal data and any other information related to them; the update and modification of the incorrect data or the completion of the incomplete data; the deleting of your own personal data (in case of happening one of the conditions included in the article 17, paragraph 1 of the GDPR and pursuant to any exceptions indicated in the paragraph 3 of the same article); the limitation of your own personal data processing ( if one of the conditions indicated in article 18, paragraph 1 of the GDPR happens);
- obtaining the transformation to an anonym form or the locking of the processed data, in case of breach, including the data for which the storage in not necessary in the light of the purposes those data have been collected for and further on processed;
- requesting and obtaining from the Controller
- in case the legal basis of the processing is the contract or the consent, and provided that this is executed through automated media – your personal data in a structured format readable from an automated device, also to the purpose of communicating those personal data to another data processing Controller (i.e right to the data portability);
- opposing at any time to the processing of your personal data based on the mode and limitations pursuant to article 21 of the GDPR;
- revoking the consent at any time, limited to the case that the processing is based on your consent to one or more specific purposes and in case they relate to common personal data (for example place and date of birth or place of stay), or particularly data cathegories (for example data revealing your racial origin, your political opinion, your religion, your health status, or sexual habits). The processing based on consent executed before the revocation, does mantain its lawfulness.
These rights are executable by giving notice to the Controller via email to the following email address: email@example.com
Or via registered mail with return receipt to be sent to Società Agricola Il Borghetto di Razzaboni – Società Semplice, in the person of its legal representative Vittorio Razzaboni, Via della Saliceta 15 – Strada Provinciale 5 / 41036 Medolla (MO).
In case you deem that your rights have been breached by the Controller and/or by a third party, you do have the right to claim to the Authorities ( Supervisory Authority for the data protection – www.garanteprivacy.it).